6.23.2010

Moving FORWARD

I'm getting the opportunity to attend the Forward** Conference this weekend with Caragan. It will be a cool opportunity for she and I to bond a little with the rest of the crazy teenagers. I get to act...not quiet so much my age. LOL. WoooHOOO! I get to have an excuse to act CraZy. Not that that really changes from day to day for me...I am pretty unhinged sometimes. HA!

Lance and I have been to the Conference before, but this time will be different in that Caragan has never been and I'm leaving Lance at home. Caragan understands enough English that I think she will enjoy the speakers and I know she'll love the music. She does love some MuSic like her Moma. Top of the line up will be Third Day. Love them....not as much as some Toby Mac, but still they get honorable mention...they did that Merry Christmas song a few years back for a daughter waiting in China. So of course, I think they are awesome! :)) We will have some awesome Praise and Worship time and loads of Fun as they keep it all really upbeat for the teens. I know I'll be jumping and dancing so much that I'll be sore by Sunday. Who Cares....bring it on! I love this stuff. :))

On the homefront....my kids are growing by leaps and bounds....I need some bricks. Seriously, glad it's short pant weather, cause otherwise Logan would need new pants. The kid is like 5 ft 3 already. Man...he's not even 12 yet. I can tell his face is getting longer and puberty is right around the corner. UM>...NO! He is my baby, where has time gone?? O, well. I guess they all have to grow up, but a Moma aint gotta be thrilled about it. ;)

I've said I'm gonna blog more...so here's the thoughts for today.....Moving Forward!

2 comments:

  1. I hope y'all have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you and Caragan get to enjoy some Krazy-bonding, one-on-one time!! And YES! I'd bet money you will be sore Sunday and Monday!! LOL

    We are going to have to stop feeding the kidz?!?!?!? That's all that I know. :0!

    ReplyDelete