7.06.2012

There's NO Way!!

I wish I could tell you that the call to adopt has always been EASY.  It hasn't!!  From the start I often thought....surely I heard God wrong.  Did He really trust me to go all the way to China to be a parent to not one but two girls?  Here, we are doing it...raising four healthy thriving kids when I originally thought...there's NO Way!!  Four kids after all is just INSANE. 
Day to day gets sticky sometimes...busy, busy.  Dealing with two teenagers and all the angst that comes with hormones and attitudes can be testing.  Add adoption behaviors and running thin on patience, energy, time and sometimes even funds...and life can get out of control. 
Tomorrow, my baby girl turns 7 though, and suddenly all the chaos melts into...I wouldn't trade one crazy moment for silence, calm or solitude for anything in the world.  This is living, even in fast forward, touch and go style...it's still LIVING.  LIVING the life He chose for us.  The life that HE made a way for when I thought THERE'S NO WAY.  I rest in knowing...this was HIS plan for her and me.  So thankful, even when I thought there couldn't possibly be a way, HE MADE A WAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment